Foglight Rest API - get alarm notes?

Hi There,

Is there a way to get Foglight Alarm notes via a REST API request?

By looking at the official API reference it doesn't look like it, but hope dies last and maybe I missed something or there is a way to add it via a cartridge or a custom script.

Thanks,
Ventsi

Parents Reply
  • the API is under the "launch service layer documentation"  button on the Script console

https://support.quest.com/kb/232352/running-a-groovy-script-using-the-script-console

you look for alarmservice in <fms>/console/script-help/index.html?com/quest/nitro/service/sl/interfaces/ServiceLocator.html

As to writing the scripts, there not much documentation on the quest portal as far as i know.

in the Foglight included help there is some info under Customizing Your Foglight Environment with Tooling  > Retrieving Data with Scripts and Queries

Most of the things go in server[<a service>] , so you get server["alarmservice"], server["topologyservice"], etc

I mostly did the reverse engineering based upon stuff from PSO (or swooped via support).
    Be prepared to face a significant learning curve if you  cant go that route.

Children