This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Render Image Display Issue on IE

Hi All,

I am having a issue with the Render image on IE , 

The following things which i am performing

1. Migrating Lotus Notes Documents to a SharePoint List with all Items (Fields) and also adding a Render Field which Captures the Document Image

2. Once the Migration is Completed , I am Customizing the list DispForm.aspx by creating a New Display Form in SharePoint Designer,

3. Commenting/ Remove all the Items (Fields) except Render and Title Fields in the Custom Fields and Saving the Custom Display Form aspx 

4. Now trying to open the List item in IE, where the complete image will not be showed even scroll bar will not work 

5. Open the same list item in Chrome, which works as desired with out any issues.

Is there any way where i can fix this ?

I am Enclosing the IE and Chrome Screen shots

IE SCREEN 

Chrome Screen Shot

• Hi trivenigk,

Thank you for posting your question to the Quest Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing issues with Internet Explorer rendering an image generated by MNSP.

I would like to gather some additional information to better assist you:

1.) Can you open Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) Designer and go to Help | About and provide the exact version of the software you are currently using?

2.) What exact version of Internet Explorer is not opening the list item correctly?

3.) Have you tried another version of Internet Explorer?

4.) Have you tried putting Internet Explorer in compatibility mode to see if that changes the way IE is rending this list item?

5.) Have you tried Firefox to see how it renders this list item?

Based on your answers, I will investigate this issue further and let you know what I find.

Thanks,

Trevor
  • Hi Trevor,

1.) Can you open Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) Designer and go to Help | About and provide the exact version of the software you are currently using?

The Version which i am using is

Migrator for Notes to SharePoint

Dell

Version: 6.7.0.2296

2.) What exact version of Internet Explorer is not opening the list item correctly?

IE 11
    Version 11.0.9600.18525
    Update Version 11.0.37 (KB3197655)
    3.) Have you tried another version of Internet Explorer?
    Not tried with other IE Versions

4.) Have you tried putting Internet Explorer in compatibility mode to see if that changes the way IE is rending this list item?
    Yes , The Sharepoint Site address has been enabled and all other check boxes enabled

5.) Have you tried Firefox to see how it renders this list item?

Tried with Firefox and Google Chrome , Image displayed with out any issues

For your further information , When I don't Hide other fields on Custom Display form the image will display without any issues in IE as well , But this is not my requirement
    Unfortunately i can use the Info-path Forms , as i had do only with Custom .aspx forms
  • Hi trivenigk,

Thanks for the update. That is interesting that only Internet Explorer is experiencing this issue. Would you be able to upgrade to the latest version of Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP), as there have been a few issues resolved related to rendering:

support.quest.com/.../download-new-releases

Thanks,

Trevor
  • Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your Reply ,I did the update , but it doesn't fixed me the issue with IE
  • Hi trivenigk.

Thank you for letting us know. Can you create a Service Request so one of our Engineers can investigate this issue further for you.

You can create a Service Request on line at support.quest.com/contact-support or you can call into the number for your region, which can be found at support.quest.com/.../phone-number-listing

Thanks

Darin