This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgrading Rapid Recovery Core to 6.1.3.100 broke Azure

On my DL4300 appliance my newly created Azure Archive scheduled jobs kept failing with the Memory Exceeded error, so I updated my Rapid Recovery Core to 6.1.3.100 and now my DL4300 does not allow me to create Cloud Archives. I deleted my Azure archive files in the cloud, didn't need the failed previous archive files anyway, and tried to force an archive, it failed. I deleted the scheduled archive job and the cloud accounts, and tried to start over, but after recreating the Azure Cloud account, and then trying to create a scheduled archive job the "Next" button does not do anything in the wizard and sometimes it refreshes the Core Interface closing the Wizard window.

Any thoughts?

Parents
  • We've seen that error a few times on the DL 4300. In every case we have been able to resolve them by installing all of the latest Windows updates and in one case upgrading to the latest version of .NET. After all Windows updates are installed the error stops occurring.
  • We've seen that error a few times on the DL 4300. In every case we have been able to resolve them by installing all of the latest Windows updates and in one case upgrading to the latest version of .NET. After all Windows updates are installed the error stops occurring.
Children
No Data