Reserve your spot for TEC 2023 — registration is now open!
The Experts Conference (TEC) is THE Microsoft security and management training event of the year. With the resounding success of the in-person TEC 2022, we’ll be returning to Atlanta on September 19–20, 2023.
Pro tip: Registration for TEC 2023 is first-come, first-served — and last year's event sold out!
Bonus tip: Early-bird registration specials are available, so book early to save money!
TEC 2023 is the hands-on training event you don’t want to miss.
IT administrators, cybersecurity pros, solution architects, IAM managers and many others attend The Experts Conference every year to gain first-hand insight into managing, protecting and moving the workloads that make up an on-premises, cloud or hybrid infrastructure: Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 applications like Teams and SharePoint Online, and more.
TEC 2023 will no exception. The conference will be filled to the brim with practical Active Directory and Microsoft 365 education straight from renowned Microsoft MVPs, other industry experts and your IT peers. The Experts Conference 2023 is your once-a-year chance to get hands-on training, explore industry best practices and hone your skills in IT management, migration, security, auditing and more.
As always, the event is sponsored by Quest Software, your go-to vendor for the most comprehensive set of Microsoft 365 and hybrid management solutions, which have already helped move, manage and secure more than 336 million Active Directory users.
Keynotes, training, insight, networking and more
The Experts Conference attracts the best and brightest minds among both presenters and attendees. Reserve your spot today at TEC 2023 for your next opportunity to:
- Get in-depth training on security, management and migration for hybrid Active Directory and Microsoft 365 environments.
- Explore the hands-on experience of industry experts and hear their in-depth technical insights.
- Be inspired by each day’s morning keynote, and then attend your choice of 300-400 level breakout sessions.
- Take advantage of one-on-one discussions with experts before and after the sessions at the Experts Bar.
- Connect with product managers, learn about product roadmaps, and share your thoughts and feedback.
- Network with and learn from your IT peers throughout the conference and at the customer appreciation reception.
Tailor your conference schedule to meet your needs.
At The Experts Conference, you can create your own unique conference experience by choosing from a wide selection of sessions led by technical and industry experts. TEC 2023 sessions will be grouped into the following three tracks:
- Microsoft 365 track: Explore security, management and tenant-to-tenant migration related to Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Power Platform, and more.
- Identities track: Dive into everything relating to migration and security of identities, including Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Intune.
- Azure track: Get in-depth training around the security and configuration of Azure and its relationship to identities and Microsoft 365. We’ll cover Azure services, Azure Automation, Microsoft Sentinel (including KQL), and more.
But you’re by no means limited to the sessions in a single track — feel free to mix and match freely to meet your own specific needs at The Experts Conference 2023.
Earn up to 10 CPE credits!
Each technical session is eligible for 1 CPE credit, and each full keynote session is worth 1 CPE credit. Accordingly, if you attend both keynotes and all the live sessions in any track (or any combination of 8 live sessions), you’ll earn 10 CPE credits over the two days of TEC 2023.
Extra opportunity: Hands-on training in hybrid auditing or recovery
Want even more from The Experts Conference 2023? If you’re a Change Auditor or Recovery Manager for Active Directory customer, you’re eligible for a special opportunity: Arrive a day early for an expert-led, hands-on workshop on your choice of Quest solutions:
- Hybrid auditing solutions (for current Change Auditor users only) — Learn how you can use Change Auditor to detect threats like DCShadow attacks and changes to vital AD attributes like SIDHistory or AdminSDHolder. Quest experts will walk you through blocking changes to vital AD objects like the Domain Admins group and your critical GPOs, as well as how to get alerts whenever someone attempts to make such modifications. We will also explore how to audit your Azure AD with On Demand Audit.
- Hybrid recovery solutions (for current Recovery Manager for Active Directory users only) — Quest product experts will show exactly how to automate the 40-step process for recovering an AD forest. Plus, you’ll discover how to eliminate the risk of malware re-infection during the recovery process, how to secure and isolate your AD backups, and how to use On Demand Recovery to restore Azure AD items that the Recycle Bin does not cover.
These technical workshops will be led by Quest product experts who really know their stuff. They will step you through common use cases and best practices so you can return to work knowing exactly how to use these solutions to solve your organization’s most pressing problems. Discover new features you may be missing to get even more value from your Quest investments.
With the smaller setting of the pre-conference workshop, you’ll be able to readily network with both Quest experts and other Quest customers. Training includes breakfast, lunch and a post-training happy hour, as well as take-home materials to help you put everything you learned into practice. Check the conference website for more details.
Recap of key details for The Experts Conference 2023
TEC 2023: THE Microsoft security and management training event of the year
September 18, 2023: Optional pre-conference workshop on Quest auditing or recovery solutions
September 19–20, 2023: TEC 2023!
In person at the Loews Atlanta Hotel: 1065 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
Situated right in the middle of Midtown, Loews Atlanta provides a prime location with access to some of the best attractions in the entire city. Their complimentary chauffeured car service (up to three miles) enables you to easily reach the attractions you want to visit. Services and amenities include a fitness facility, a full-service spa, dry sauna, dine-in restaurant and bar, fresh food and pastry market, and even a Starbucks!
Microsoft MVPs and other industry experts, Quest product experts, and IT professionals from organizations around the world — including YOU!
Learn more and register today!
Learn more about TEC 2023 by visiting the conference website. Then take the opportunity to register right away using the link provided there. Remember, early registration guarantees your spot at an event that sold out last year — and saves you money, too!