Six Quest Microsoft Platform Management solutions just won honors in the 2018 Annual American Business Awards!
One of the seven Stevie Awards competitions, the American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. Over 200 professionals from around the world served as judges, reviewing products in a two-month-long process. Each entry was rated by at least five judges, and the winners were determined by the average scores.
More than 3,700 products were nominated this year, so we are extremely honored to be represented in 6 of the 41 “New Product or Service of the Year – Software” categories! Here are the Stevies that we won:
Gold Stevie Award winner:
- Quest On Demand Migration for Email, in the “New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Migration as a Service” category
Silver Stevie Award winners:
- Quest IT Security Search, in the “New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Integration Solution” category
- On Demand Recovery for Azure Active Directory, in the “New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Cloud Storage & Backup Solution” category
- Quest Change Auditor, in the “New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Other” category
Bronze Stevie Award winners:
- Quest On Demand, in the “New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Cloud Application/Service” category
- Quest Enterprise Reporter Suite, in the “New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution” category
For all the details, see our press release.
Want to learn how these six award-winning solutions can help your organization improve security and compliance while reducing IT workload? I’m happy to oblige!
Quest On Demand is an integrated SaaS-based platform that dramatically simplifies securing, managing and ensuring compliance for your Microsoft cloud environment — all from a single console, with no installation required. For example, you can easily migrate and consolidate Office 365 tenants; recover Azure AD and Office 365 objects; and enforce Exchange Online policies and configurations. Our flexible licensing model enables you to purchase only the modules you need, and we keep extending the functionality and value of the platform by offering new modules. In fact, two modules won their own Stevie Awards:
- On Demand Migration for Email, which enables you to securely migrate users and data to Office 365, on-premises Exchange or hosted Exchange platforms without installing or maintaining migration software
- On Demand Recovery for Azure Active Directory, which offers fast, secure and scalable recovery of Azure AD users, attributes, groups and group membership
Change Auditor delivers complete, real-time auditing of changes and access events across your on-prem, cloud-based or hybrid Microsoft environment, including AD/Azure AD, Exchange/Exchange Online, SharePoint/SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business. The solution simplifies detection and investigation of internal and external security threats by displaying related logon and access attempts in an interactive timeline, and can even prevent changes to critical privileged groups, Group Policy objects, sensitive mailboxes and other data. Plus, Change Auditor includes Security Explorer, so you can search, visualize and explore user entitlements and activity, event trends, suspicious patterns, and more.
Enterprise Reporter Suite helps you maintain security and compliance by providing deep visibility into your on-prem, cloud-based or hybrid Microsoft environment, including AD/Azure AD, Exchange/Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Windows Server and SQL Server. Plus, like Change Auditor, Enterprise Reporter Suite includes Security Explorer, an interactive search engine that correlates disparate IT data from numerous systems and devices for fast incident response and forensic analysis, and enables you to remediate any inappropriate permissions from within the Enterprise Reporter user interface.
IT Security Search is a feature of several Quest solutions (including Change Auditor and Enterprise Reporter Suite) that dramatically reduces the complexity of searching, analyzing and maintaining critical IT data scattered across information silos. IT Security Search correlates that disparate data into a single console, where IT administrators and security teams can use a simple, natural search language to perform fast security incident response and forensic analysis.