- Recorded Date:Sept. 20, 2017
- Event:On Demand
As the recent WannaCry outbreak demonstrates, not only is it necessary to be able to deploy patches and software updates quickly, but it's also necessary to ensure that they have been deployed to all systems in your organization. Not only do you need to be able to do this, but you need to make sure that patches and updates are only deployed after you are certain that they won’t adversely impact your current software environment.
In this session, join Quest to learn what you need to know about a comprehensive patch and software update strategy. This includes:
- Keeping up to date with what updates and patches are available
- Ensuring that existing systems are fully updated
- Developing a tiered approach to update and patch deployment, ensuring that you can roll back should something go wrong
- How to do all of this with a minimum necessary amount of administrative effort