- Recorded Date:Aug. 8, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Managing the security and uptime of a Windows network requires maximum efficiency to master your Active Directory (AD). After all, AD is the brain and heart of your network — not only does it keep your environment running; it also provides the logic for how your environment runs.
In this 30-minute on-demand webcast, we’ll show you how to overcome common AD challenges, including how to:
- Assess and assign security, apply tighter security policies and prevent users from becoming over privileged
- Audit changes made to AD with advanced reporting, alerting and event filtering
- Keep a version history of all GPO changes and edit GPOs offline
- Maintain all objects in AD, from Group Policies to passwords and permissions