- Recorded Date:Aug. 24, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Every ransomware attack seeks close-as-possible access to every system and endpoint. This is why Active Directory is targeted. But NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework provides a central repository of guidance on how to identify, protect, detect, respond to, and recover from ransomware cyberattacks. Learn more about it in a webcast with Microsoft MVP and cybersecurity expert Nick Cavalancia.
Topics include ways to:
• Identify risks in systems and AD
• Protect AD by properly managing permissions to regularly targeted elevation methods
• Detect changes that will elevate threat actor privileges to compromised accounts
• Recover parts or all of AD back to a known-secure configuration