- Recorded Date:Oct. 7, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Are you using complex database management software? If so, it’s likely you’re only scratching the surface of what you can do with your database management system.
In this on-demand webcast, IT experts Albert Rodriguez, Caroline Carruthers and Adam Shepherd discuss the possibilities of your database management system and how you can start making use of all the tools at your disposal. You’ll also learn how Toad® by Quest® for Oracle can help you meet your IT goals and address business needs.
Watch this session today to see how to:
- Automate your routine database administration tasks
- Report on database health at specific points in time
- Capture and replay transactions to assess workload scalability
- Reverse engineer a schema into a physical data model to assess and modify data structures
- Diagnose performance issues quickly and efficiently