- Recorded Date:Apr. 9, 2020
- Event:On Demand
SQLBits is coming to London, 29 September through 3 October.
In the meantime, you can learn expert techniques to streamline your cloud database journey in this special SQLBits preview webcast.
One of the challenges of cloud deployments is choosing the correct sizing for your cloud database environment.
Organisations commonly make the mistake of mimicking the on-premises server specs in the cloud, diluting the considerable cost-saving advantages that could be gained. But when it comes to sizing an environment, users can struggle to know what resources are required to ensure there is no impact on performance when migrating to the cloud.
Cloud database expert Denis O’Sullivan will discuss:
- How to choose the correct size for your cloud databases
- Why you shouldn’t mimic your on-premises server specs in the cloud
- How to achieve considerable cost-savings in the cloud
- What you can do to avoid performance impact when migrating to the cloud