- Data gravada:Jan. 29, 2019
- Evento:Sob demanda
Are you struggling to tune your SQL statements and PL/SQL code? Are you reliant on your DBAs to assist you and can't get their time? According to Forrester Research, 60 percent of database performance issues can be attributed to poor SQL statement execution.
With the SQL Optimizer for Oracle® functionality in Toad for Oracle, you can automate the SQL optimization process and maximize the performance of your SQL statements. SQL Optimizer for Oracle analyzes, rewrites and evaluates SQL statements located within database objects, files or collections of SQL statements from Oracle's System Global Area (SGA). Once SQL Optimizer identifies problematic SQL statements, it optimizes the SQL and provides replacement code that includes the optimized statement.
O que você vai aprender
In this session, Toad consultant Russell Tuttle will:
- Discuss the reasons for using SQL Optimizer
- Demonstrate Toad’s SQL Optimizer
- Discuss SQL optimization steps and results
- Discuss scanning existing code for performance problems
- Discuss capturing running SQL and identifying issues
- Take your questions
Russell Tuttle & Albert Rodriguez