- Data gravada:Jul. 19, 2017
- Evento:Sob demanda
Need an easier way to keep up with business and customer demands? In this educational session, you’ll learn how to integrate database changes with your DevOps strategy. And before you say, “That’s only for application development” – don’t worry. You’re about to see how to extend those same time-saving concepts to database teams.
So what’s the secret to DevOps for databases? Implementing specific processes and tools to synchronize database and applications as they are deployed. You’ll get step-by-step guidance from Oracle expert and Toad Product Manager John Pocknell to help you streamline database development.
In this DevOps training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Shorten your database development cycles without compromising quality and performance.
- Integrate code-quality reviews and functional code testing into your continuous integration workflow.
- Work smarter and become more agile by delivering code 40 percent faster.
- John Pocknell - Oracle Expert and Toad Product Manager