- Recorded Date:Mar. 10, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Your organization may be using the DevOps delivery method to bring development and operations teams together to accelerate software and technology updates. By automating processes, you can increase collaboration along with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD). In this session, we’ll explore various aspects of DevOps, but with a focus on tools and processes for data, and how you can use or enhance DevOps at your organization.
You’ll learn about:
- The benefits of DevOps for data and AI
- DevOps practices and tools
- Azure DevOps CI/CD for Azure SQL Database
- Azure DevOps CI/CD for Azure Data Factory
- Azure MLOps CI/CD
- The future of DevOps
- Ron L'Esteve is a seasoned data architect who holds an MBA and MSF. Ron has more than 15 years of consulting experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence, data engineering, emerging cloud and big data technologies.
- Jason Hall is a solutions architect for Quest Software, focusing on database management and business intelligence solutions. Specific areas of expertise include monitoring, diagnostics, disaster recovery, high availability and performance. Jason has worked with hundreds of customers to help architect and implement database driven solutions and has been a frequent presenter at various user groups and conferences.