- Recorded Date:Mar. 16, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Public cloud storage offers scalability, flexibility, resiliency and cost-effective solution options for data protection and cyber resiliency. The right solution will meet your specific data protection needs while keeping storage costs to a minimum.
In this session, Greg Schulz, Sr. Analyst and Microsoft MVP at StorageIO, and Adrian Moir, Data Protection Technology Strategist at Quest Software, discuss trends, techniques and best practices in optimizing cloud object storage for backup, disaster recovery, and long-term data retention.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use the cloud to protect, preserve and secure applications and their data
- Protect on-premises, edge and cloud-based applications and their data
- Enhance recovery and cyber resiliency while reducing costs
- Implement replication and cloud tiering for disaster recovery and long-term retention needs
- Make the right decisions about cloud storage and data protection
- Evaluate and select the proper cloud storage for your needs
- Use cloud object storage for data protection
- Greg Schulz, Sr. Analyst and Microsoft MVP at StorageIO
- Adrian Moir, Data Protection Technology Strategist