- Recorded Date:Jul. 25, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Using hybrid cloud and software-defined secondary storage leads to better data protection. See how.
You’re tasked with supporting data growth and protecting against data threats, often with tighter budgets. The good news is accelerating backups, reducing backup storage requirements and costs, and better leveraging the cloud for archiving and disaster recovery is possible when you have the right tool.
In this on-demand webcast, Microsoft MVP and VMware vExpert Greg Schulz, founder of Server StorageIO, and author of “Software-Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials” (CRC Press), along with Chris Jones, Senior Product Manager from Quest Software, will explore what you can do today to improve your data protection across local on-site, on-premises and hybrid clouds. Watch the webcast and learn about:
- Support data growth without compromising data protection
- Shift cloud use from a data depository to a recovery resource
- Protect hybrid data across local and cloud environments
- Improve data protection by reducing your data footprint (DFR)
- Enabling 4 3 2 1 data protection and business resiliency
- Greg Schulz - Microsoft MVP/VMware vExpert/Founder of Server StorageIO
- Chris Jones - Sr. Product Manager