- Recorded Date:Apr. 25, 2017
- Event:On Demand
Cloud adoption for enterprise databases is in full swing, whether it’s for production databases supporting mission-critical applications, high availability or disaster recovery. And while you have many options to choose from when it comes to cloud platform vendors – from Azure® or Amazon® Web Services to Google® and others – all businesses depend on high performance, tight security and near-zero downtimes during and after migration.
So if you’re planning on migrating your on-premises production database to the cloud, while keeping test or development environments refreshed and in sync, this session is for you.
In this on-demand webcast, you’ll learn about:
- Key trends driving cloud adoption
- Top considerations for DBAs before moving databases to the cloud
- Architecture that supports on prem/cloud/hybrid databases for HA or DR, using Quest® SharePlex®
Watch on-demand webcast >
- Susan Wong - Systems Architect, Quest Software