- Recorded Date:Nov. 23, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Work is only getting more complicated for DBAs. You’re under pressure to manage a growing number of database instances and database platforms. Open source and NoSQL databases along with cloud adoption are all having a major impact on your role. Despite having trained and specialised on a single database platform, you’re now expected to ensure the best performance and stability of your entire environment.
But what if you could meet growing demands faster and with less risk? This means you’d get more time to innovate and focus on important projects. In this session, you’ll learn how to proactively manage all your database platforms from end to end.Gain expert guidance to:
• Simplify management of your entire database estate.
• Centralize database administration through a single tool set.
• Monitor multiple database platforms.
• Collaborate across teams to improve the quality and frequency of code changes.
• Ensure optimal performance and availability of your critical systems.