- Recorded Date:Jul. 19, 2017
- Event:On Demand
Wouldn’t it be great if migrating your Active Directory (AD) only meant syncing two domains?
Unfortunately, it’s not that simple.
As with most migrations, an AD migration is a complex process. It involves discovery, permissions, accounts, properties, workstations, phased moves and proper timing. And, of course, exceptions that often create security risks and interfere with user productivity.
Watch this on-demand webcast to learn about the:
- Risks typically involved with AD migrations
- Ways to easily eliminate them
- Overall best practices for a successful, smooth AD migration
- Ron Robbins - Sr. Product Manager
- Nick Cavalencia - Technical Evangelist & CEO of Conversational Geek