- Recorded Date:Jun. 5, 2019
- Event:On Demand
In the age of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies and internet-of-things (IoT) technologies, keeping track of every endpoint connected to your network can be a challenge — especially for IT departments working at educational institutions with limited budgets.
In this session, Harjit Dhaliwal, senior systems administrator and Microsoft MVP, and Richy Anderson, senior systems consultant at Quest, highlight how a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution can help educational institutions automate asset management, patch management, software distribution, and image deployment and more.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build a five-step security strategy to protect student endpoints
- Manage endpoint security across multi-campus sites
- Automate and streamline summer image projects
- Simplify systems management using a single software solution
Plus, hear about how Florida State University was able to automate their patch management to gain peace of mind that their endpoints were protected.