- Recorded Date:Mar. 22, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Protecting and backing up your data is an essential part of your business. But what if you can do the same thing but better in the cloud?
Take advantage of the pay-as-you-grow convenience of Microsoft Azure public cloud by using Rapid Recovery to implement cloud-based data protection and backups for longer-term retention to comply with industry or government requirements.
Watch this on-demand webcast with expert Michael Otey, who shows you how Rapid Recovery can help you quickly and easily leverage the Azure Cloud for:
- Point-and-click Azure cloud connectivity
- Easy replication of your critical application backups
- Bare metal restore (BMR) and file-level restore (FLR) from Azure-based archive
- CAPEX and OPEX savings for storing and maintaining archived data on premises
- Michael Otey - Sr. Contributing Editor, IT Pro & SQL Server Pro
- Bennett Klein - Product Marketing Manager, Quest