- Recorded Date:Nov. 9, 2018
- Event:On Demand
IT departments at federal agencies are managing a wider range of endpoint devices than ever before, from tablets and smartphones to internet-of-things (IoT) technologies. Having tools that can streamline admin tasks and unify management of all these endpoints is critical to ongoing productivity, regulatory compliance and network security.
Listen to this on-demand podcast in which FedScoop host, Wyatt Kash, National Parks Service CISO, Shaun Cavanaugh, and Quest Public Sector expert, Jamie Cerra, discuss the challenges federal agencies face when it comes to endpoint management.
- What’s getting in the way of agencies adopting unified endpoint management (UEM) tools?
- What are the key benefits that UEM tools could offer federal agencies?
- How can federal IT managers get started with implementing UEM tools?
- Shaun Cavanaugh - National Parks Service CISO
- Jamie Cerra - Quest Public Sector expert