- Recorded Date:Apr. 17, 2019
- Event:On Demand
If you use Veeam Backup & Replication to protect your applications and data, exponential data growth may be impacting backup performance and the networks you use. This can affect Recovery Point Objectives (RPO), since you might not be able to run backups as often as you’d like. Plus, you might not be able to address increasingly-shorter backup windows. Data growth also affects backup storage requirements and costs, wasting valuable IT budget that could be spent on ways to help grow the business instead.
In this on-demand webcast see how you can accelerate backups and reduce backup storage requirements and costs up to 95% with Quest QoreStor, a software-defined deduplication and replication solution. Watch this on-demand webcast to:
- Learn how QoreStor has been tested and verified as a Veeam Ready Repository.
- Discover the benefits of a pure software solution that can run on almost any server, use any storage, support any virtualization platform, and leverage any cloud.
- Explore the potential of direct-to-cloud backup and cloud backup replication for disaster recovery.
Join Greg Schulz, IT expert and founder of StorageIO, and Adrian Moir, Senior Consultant at Quest Data Protection, for an insightful and dynamic conversation about your evolving storage and backup requirements.
- Greg Schulz - IT Expert/Founder of StorageIO
- Adrian Moir - Sr. Product Management Consultant