- Recorded Date:Apr. 19, 2022
- Event:On Demand
In IT, processors get faster, storage increases, user devices get smaller, and yet one thing rarely improves -- complexity. Each advancement in IT seems to bring additional devices to track, additional vulnerabilities to protect against, additional storage to manage, additional costs to control. In short, new tech arrives, but old tech rarely goes away. And, of course, that complexity challenge comes without a big increase in budget, or a bump in headcount. So what can you do?
Join us for this webcast to ActualTech Media Analyst, Scott Bekker, and James Rico from Quest Software, as they illustrate the sources of technology complexity and the emerging challenges in managing today’s IT complexity. They’ll share:
- Why endpoint management makes more of a difference than ever in the current IT landscape
- How to get intel on the greatest security challenges around endpoints and how to protect against them
- Best practices for accurately monitoring and patching endpoints
- Solutions to help you manage more with less
This is an interactive session, so you will also be able to ask our expert speakers those burning IT management questions that keep you up at night.
- Scott Bekker, ActualTech Media
- James Rico, Quest Software