- Recorded Date:Jun. 28, 2022
- Event:On Demand
When it comes to operational efficiency, scaling growth, addressing financial considerations and delivering effective application services on time, hybrid and multi-cloud environments are an IT homerun. But managing applications, their resources and associated complexities across multiple cloud interfaces can get challenging. Without timely insight and situational awareness, you fly blind among multi-clouds impacting informed decision making.
In this session, Greg Schulz, author, Sr. Analyst and Microsoft CDM MVP at Server StorageIO, and hybrid and multi-cloud expert Luke Vinton at Quest, discuss ways to simplify and improve management of cloud and multi-cloud environments.
You’ll learn how to:
- Take the guesswork out of managing your hybrid cloud environment
- Increase situational awareness with multi-clouds
- Enable informed and timely decision making across clouds
- Identify and leverage hidden resources
- Unlock your cloud investment value
- Simplify cloud migration and management
- Take control of your hybrid cloud environment by eliminating complexity