- Recorded Date:Mar. 28, 2017
- Event:On Demand
Databases typically become sluggish as they add more data and users. Unfortunately, it’s not easy to anticipate how quickly this will happen. So, you’ll need to make adjustments along the way to maintain top performance.
SQL Server helps you achieve this with tools such as traces, extended events, execution plans, dynamic management views and more. But, it can be challenging to use these tools without the right knowledge.
Watch this on-demand webcast where we’ll discuss:
- Which tools to use and when
- How to collect and analyze the correct data
- How to make the right adjustments to ensure an optimal environment
- How Quest simplifies this process for you