- Recorded Date:Jan. 7, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Microsoft 365's built-in data protection isn't as strong as many people think. When it comes to meeting stringent data protection and recovery needs for both business SLAs and compliance requirements, Microsoft 365 versioning, archiving and replication fall short.
Whether your applications and data are on premises or in the cloud, you need Microsoft 365 data protection against ransomware and other cyberattacks, accidental changes and deletions, user errors and other forms of unexpected data corruption.
In this on-demand webcast, Adrian Moir, Senior Technology Strategist at Quest Software, and David Davis, author and vExpert at ActualTech Media, will show how to fill the gaps left by Microsoft data protection. They’ll discuss risks and how to overcome them all with a comprehensive third-party data protection solution. By the end of this session, you’ll have the Microsoft 365 backup and recovery strategy you need.
You’ll learn how to:
- Protect Microsoft 365 data to address corporate SLAs as well as legal/industry compliance requirements
- Strengthen Microsoft 365 data protection
- Use data immutability and other technologies to protect your backups from cyberattacks
- Implement best practices to protect Microsoft 365 data in Exchange and SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Azure Active Directory and more