- Recorded Date:Apr. 28, 2022
- Event:On Demand
With the rise in M&A activity in the last two years, if your organization isn't already in the midst of working on a Microsoft 365 tenant migration, it's inevitable.
In concept, tenant migrations are little more than moving data from one Microsoft 365 instance to another. But, in practical application, there's so much more involved around ensuring the business remains operational, users are productive, and the needed data is available to enable coexistence and collaboration between tenants during the migration itself. The truth of the matter is the success or failure of a migration is all in your planning.
So, what aspects of a migration require a detailed plan and how can you be certain of a positive migration outcome?
What you will learn
In this on-demand webcast, Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP, Nick Cavalancia, and Senior Product Manager, Malte Schoch from Quest, discuss:
- How a tenant migration can impact security, productivity, and operations
- What aspects of Microsoft 365 can go awry during a tenant migration and how to mitigate the risk
- Building a plan to ensure the business remains operational both during and post-migration
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP
- Malte Schoch, Senior Product Manager, Quest