- Recorded Date:Jan. 25, 2018
- Event:On Demand
Spend less time managing DB2 and more time on new projects and strategic initiatives. If you’re a Toad for DB2 user, you’ve experienced its powerful automation and administration capabilities. But are you truly getting the most out of your investment?
Join Quest’s DB2 expert Jeff Podlasek to learn all about the productivity-enhancing features in Toad for DB2 and how to ensure your DB2 databases are running at peak performance levels. Podlasek will also demonstrate many of the new features included in Toad for DB2 Suite 2017:
- Flexibility of the dashboard, user and role management, and object management
- Productivity improvements to the query builder, SQL editor and pivot grid
- Usability enhancements to partition analysis, reporting options and permission management for LUW
- Improved object compare/migration and support for utilities for z/OS