- Recorded Date:Jul. 2, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Oracle database developers are facing pressures to code faster while still producing high-quality PL/SQL that doesn’t break anything or slow down the database.
Additionally, developing on Oracle databases poses challenges like finding object references and dependencies in your code, validating code flow and minimizing connections without sacrificing performance. If not addressed properly, any one of these challenges can cost your company time and money.
In this 30-minute on demand Ask Toad session, Gary Jerep, Software Solutions Consultant, will demonstrate five use cases, and how Toad for Oracle Base Edition helps developers:
- Quickly find all object references and dependencies in their code
- Guarantee that code is following the correct flows of control
- Identify the most expensive lines in their code
- See how program connections affect database performance
- Automate tasks for greater efficiency and accuracy