- Recorded Date:Sept. 29, 2020
- Event:On Demand
As more people use Windows laptops and tablets to work outside the boundaries of your protected network, the likelihood of a cyberattack will increase. One often overlooked risk is when users transfer critical data to unapproved USB devices, making unprotected machines vulnerable to data loss. However, keeping track of and securing every endpoint out there has become an enormous challenge. Unified endpoint management tools can help your IT team not only proactively configure and manage every user workspace across the enterprise but also provide enhanced USB port security as well.
Watch this on-demand webcast as ITPro Today contributor and KloudReadiness CEO George Mellor and Quest Software’s Jason Morano take a look at how KACE Desktop Authority by Quest can help you protect your users, devices and data from cyberthreats.
Watch the webcast to learn:
- How to proactively configure, manage and secure user workspaces
- How centralized management and automated configuration can increase productivity
- Ways to manage user access privileges more efficiently across different devices, locations and technology stacks
- George Mellor, ITPro Today Contributor and KloudReadiness CEO
- Jason Morano, Quest Software