- Recorded Date:Oct. 7, 2020
- Event:On Demand
Cybercriminals today are on the lookout for network vulnerabilities that give them access to your organization’s critical resources. With more people working remotely and using a diverse range of device types, the threat is even greater. In fact, many organizations lack visibility into what endpoints are actually connecting to their network, let alone whether they are adequately secured. Staffing, hardware and software costs to manage and secure every single endpoint can really add up, resulting in a massive IT headache.
So, how can you simplify endpoint security in a way that also makes your CFO happy? In this on-demand webcast, Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP Nick Cavalancia, explains how a unified endpoint management and security strategy can help.
Watch the webcast to review these topics:
- Endpoints as a target: The why, what and how
- How applications and user privileges add to the problem
- How to cost-effectively address the dynamic state of endpoint security
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP
- Ken Galvin, Quest KACE
- Kent Field, Quest KACE