- Recorded Date:Jun. 15, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Is your business relying on multiple products to monitor applications, databases and infrastructure? Using disparate monitoring tools for several different IT tiers leads to teams working in silos, which exasperates firefighting and the blame game within and across teams and departments. Using multiple complex monitoring tools also increases the learning curve, creates inefficiencies, complicates data governance and increases licensing costs.
But what if you could use a single, intuitive console to monitor all your diverse database platforms? You’d save money, decrease complexity, increase efficiency and proactively improve performance across your entire on-premises and cloud database environment. In this session, you’ll learn how Quest® can help you achieve those goals.
What you will learn
Explore the benefits of using a single monitoc:
- Provides unrivaled visibility across all databases, IaaS or PaaS
- Shows database dependencies on infrastructure components
- Identifies the components and root causes of performance problems
- Accelerates resolution of database and infrastructure problems
- Eliminates the need to manage multiple product licenses
Naushad Shaik: Naushad is a system consultant at Quest responsible for supporting clients in EMEA for Database and Infrastructure Product Portfolio. Naushad is customer obsessed and loves solving client problems, with expertise of working with multiple databases and infrastructures. Working in IT for more than 20 yrs with client experience in multiple industries, he is accredited with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) in Oracle Cloud Operations, OCI Foundations 2020 certification.