- Recorded Date:Aug. 16, 2018
- Event:On Demand
DevOps is transforming the way companies build and deploy applications through agile methodologies, better collaboration and greater automation. However, even the best DevOps initiatives encounter data bottlenecks caused by challenges like provisioning data quickly and synchronizing application and database changes.
DevOps demands speed and flexibility which can be difficult to achieve in the world of data management, especially with obstacles presented by rigid schemas, manual processes and data silos. New technologies and strategies have emerged that are helping companies overcome these issues, including database automation, data virtualization and cloud services, multi-model data platforms.
Watch DBTA’s on-demand roundtable webcast on agile data management to learn about:
- The emergence of DevOps in database management
- Key solutions for DevOps success
- The emergence of DataOps and how to manage and secure data
- John Pocknell - Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- Jamie Pope - Sr. Technology Leader, Delphix
- Stephen Faig - Research Director, Unisphere Research and DBTA