- Recorded Date:Jun. 7, 2022
- Event:On Demand
The traditional corporate perimeter has eroded in the past few years, extending the workforce outside the safety of the office walls. New hybrid work policies are forcing organizations to re-evaluate their device management strategy to accommodate these changes while increasing their concerns about efficiencies, flexibility, and security.
In this interview, Jody Evans, Product Manager at Quest Software, discusses why a modern device management strategy is critical to the uninterrupted operation of a business and how it can contribute to a Zero Trust approach.
How companies may be at risk without a modern device management strategy:
- Lack of automation that can divert IT resources and incur costs
- Inability to routinely run scripts, install apps and deploy patches
- Inadequate encryption for traditional and modern devices
- Unprotected data on a company or employee-owned devices, if lost or stolen
- Increased risk of data and security breaches
- Complicated onboarding and less documentation for new user assets
- Outdated, antiquated login/password systems that are vulnerable
Learn how Quest® KACE® Unified Endpoint Manager can help IT control, manage, and secure traditional and modern devices within a hybrid work environment.