- Recorded Date:Aug. 9, 2022
- Event:On Demand
Are you trying to enable your data warehousing and business intelligence capabilities? Do you need to build comprehensive reports for your end users? Understanding where data is coming from, how that data is combined and how it actually looks to the end user is very important.
View this on-demand webcast to learn what it is and how to use it to your best advantage to get the most out of your data.
In this expert demo you’ll learn how to:
- Examine existing data from a database or file
- Collect statistics and information about your data.
- Identify other ways you can use your data
- Assess the risk that is involved in integrating data for new applications or data warehouses, including the challenges of joins
- Understand data challenges early in any data-intensive project so that late project surprises, delays, and cost overruns are avoided.
- Provide availability metrics on data, including whether the data conforms to particular standards or patterns.