- Recorded Date:Dec. 2, 2021
- Event:On Demand
In this webcast, Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect Sri Hari and Quest® Database Solutions Engineer Martin Wild will show you how to reduce costs and improve database performance by offloading reporting.
You’ll see how to safely and easily move Oracle data into lower-cost Azure SQL and SQL Server databases.
This session will discuss ways to address projects that involve:
- Offload your Oracle reporting to an Azure PaaS database, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server
- Using Oracle data in Azure Analytics
- How to locate your audit data from Oracle to Azure (CDC)
- Building a data warehouse in Azure that’s based on and in sync with your Oracle data
- Continuously move Oracle data to Azure SQL Database to accurately and affordably offload reporting
We’ll also address your concerns about:
- Optimizing reporting performance on target databases by placing workloads closer to users, by segregating reporting workload to different locations, data sets and more
- Using a data replication solution that’s easy, flexible and accurate with low overhead that can keep up with high volumes of transactions
- How to monitor the health and performance of your Azure databases
- Network Latency
- And running Azure database workloads