- Recorded Date:Nov. 30, 2022
- Event:On Demand
With ever growing data volumes and the need to make better use of your data, you are likely looking to cut costs and leverage more affordable database technologies. However, ETL processes don’t satisfy the need for continuous processing and timely decision making. And since you can keep PostgreSQL tables in sync with your Oracle tables, reloading the same data repeatedly over time results in lost productivity.
Watch this webcast on demand to gain insights into syncing essential Oracle tables with a community PostgreSQL database to migrate workloads and reduce your costs.
What you will learn
In this session, find out how to streamline the steps in moving workloads from Oracle to PostgreSQL:
- Map your Oracle schema to a PostgreSQL schema
- Perform the initial load of data into PostgreSQL
- Sync the data with the Oracle tables
- Perform some quick analysis
Martin Wild, Soultion Consultant at Quest.