- Recorded Date:Jul. 21, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Quest® Toad® lunch and learn webinar: Locating and Optimizing SQL Statements and Indexes with Martin Wild
Quickly and easily find and fix poorly performing queries with guidance from database expert Martin Wild.
What you will learn
Martin will show you how to:
- Locate poorly performing queries
- Find alternative execution plans or indexes quickly
- Improve performance to keep your end users happy
- Reduce costs in Azure, if you’re using cloud-based VM instances
- Use the Quest SQL Optimizer module, available in Quest Toad for Oracle Xpert Edition, to speed and simplify your work
Who says there’s no such thing as a free lunch? We’re giving you a delicious meal* and Toad training. Quest Software is committed to helping local restaurants during these difficult times. Attendees of this webcast in the UK and Ireland only* will receive an UberEats gift card to use at a local restaurant of their choice.
Martin Wild: Martin is a systems consultant at Quest. Based in the U.K., Martin is responsible for supporting the UK and EMEA sales team for the Quest® Toad® portfolio, database performance monitoring and data movement solutions. He presents at SQL Server events such as SQL Bits and SQL Saturday. He also provides post-sales consultancy and training