- Recorded Date:Mar. 11, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Quest and ActualTech Media webcast: Build a Super Scalable Multi-Petabyte Backup RepositoryExponential data growth is something every IT team faces. It’s natural to worry about exceeding capacity, wondering how a solution will scale or perform over time. The best approach is to use a software solution that’s not limited by hardware, allowing you to turn generic hardware into a robust, infinitely-scalable storage pool.
In this webcast, data protection experts David Davis from ActualTech Media and Adrian Moir with Quest will show you how to break barriers to take control of exponential data growth. They’ll demonstrate what once seemed impossible – building a highly available, high-performance, multi-petabyte backup repository.
By the end of this session, you’ll easily:
• Overcome the challenge of managing a swelling backup repository
• Implement best practices for managing deduplicated data
• Mitigate the risk of data loss due to storage failures
• Avoid potential risks in storage load balancing
• Get unlimited scalability and performance to grow your environment to any size