- 日期:Sept. 30, 2020
- 时间: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CEST
- 持续时间:60 分钟
Provide Endpoint Protection for Productive and Secure Remote Work with KACE®
Register today for the upcoming KACE Webinar on Wednesday 30th of September at 10:00am CET.
Change can happen quickly. That’s why your organization must be able to shift to a mobile and remote workforce at a moment’s notice. Can you provide endpoint protection while ensuring your workforce has a flexible environment that keeps them connected and productive?
In this webcast with Quest experts, you’ll learn how KACE promotes efficient and secure endpoint management and software installations across the globe. Sven Hain, and Jim Spillane will discuss how KACE makes it possible to:
- Streamline device imaging and deployment, and manage them without ever having to touch the machine
- Perform remote patch management on endpoints and servers
- Manage privileges for remote employees, manage firewall settings, customize user configurations and gain remote access into devices
- Manage remote systems — Use remote control for centralized problem resolution with no site visit required.
- Provide a remote help desk experience that balances end-user expectations with the SLAs of your IT resources