- Fecha:Apr. 23, 2020
- Hora: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM CEST
- Duración:60 Minutos
- Evento:En línea
Webcast: Are you Prepared for an AD Disaster?
Thursday, April 23, 2020
10:30 a.m. GMT / 11:30 a.m. CET
Because Active Directory is the backbone of your IT infrastructure, Active Directory security is critical to its health. Add in Azure AD and Office 365 and the complexity increases. Your AD infrastructure is exposed to a myriad of internal and external security risks every day. Understanding how to prepare for and recover from AD security threats is critical to preventing your business from being brought to a halt.
Join Quest Sales Engineers, Daniel Sjögren and Geir Aasen, for this live webcast that examines concrete use cases ranging from unwanted object level change to complete forest-level disaster.
Lo que aprenderá
We’ll dive into:
- The most common Active Directory security risks
- How to discover what has happened
- How to protect and recover your Active Directory in a broad range of scenarios
- What you should prepare for in the 2020 cybersecurity landscape
Daniel Sjögren, Pre sales EMEA, Quest
Geir Aasen, Pre sales EMEA, Quest