Back by popular demand!
I wanted to let you know about a program that is available for customers and partners. Public Training Courses for Foglight are once again available. These classes are all available as public (shared time with other customers) and private (delivered specifically for you and your team).
The classes cover topics including:
- Foglight Operator -- Introduction to Foglight and a basic understanding of its components and features
- Foglight Administration -- Fundamentals of managing a Foglight environment
- Foglight Scripting for Non-Programmers -- Good understanding of the scripting and querying capabilities (no programming experience required)
- Foglight Scripting Advanced -- Next level understanding of scripting and querying capabilities for people with programming background
- Foglight for Java -- Use and administer the Foglight for Java solution
- Foglight WCF -- Building custom dashboards
- Foglight End User Management -- Use and administer the Foglight End User Management solution
- Foglight Transaction Recorder Advanced -- Use and administer Foglight Transaction Recorder Advanced
- Foglight Performance Analysis for Oracle -- Use and administer Foglight Performance Analysis for Oracle
- Foglight Performance Analysis for SQL Server -- Use and administer Foglight Performance Analysis for SQL Server
- and...more on the way soon...
All course descriptions are available on the Quest web site. Go to Professional Services webpage for APM. This webpage also contains a link to the most up-to-date Foglight Public Training Calendar.
To register for a class, you can simply click a Details/Register link and review the class description or register to attend.
Please always check the calendar for the latest info as the schedule provided in this blog is for informational purposes only and will probably become outdated rather quickly.
If you have any questions, please email APMPublicTraining@quest.com.