We are pleased to announce the release of Quest's Foglight Reporting Course, providing students with an introduction to the Foglight reporting feature and instruction on the fundamentals for effectively creating and managing reports. Those who take the course will learn the data inputs for the different view styles within the Report Wizard along with report template creation and report management.
Individuals completing this course will be able to:
- Understand the Report Wizard workflow
- Understand the data structures used within the reports
- Use the different view styles available within the Reporting Wizard
- Customize the components of the report (Header, Footer, Table of Contents...)
- Create reusable report templates
- Schedule and generate reports from custom and existing templates
- Backup and restore reports
- Use the modules to organize the reports
This new course is offered in two formats:
- A private virtual course for up to eight (8) students from one organization and led by a Quest certified instructor
- A public virtual course with open registration for prescheduled dates and led by a Quest certified instructor
The first public session is scheduled for August 20-21, 2012 and is open for registration now.
View the full course outline for additional information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Foglight Training Information:
- The Foglight Public Training Calendar provides the current schedule for all public sessions through the end of the year
- The full list of all available courses can be found on the main Foglight Training Catalog
Check these pages often for updates and don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for additional information!