The second session in our new Foglight Best Practices Webcast Series is open for registration:
Foglight Best Practices Webcast 2: Dashboards and Reports
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern
Duration: 30-45 minutes
Join Quest Senior Solutions Architect and Foglight specialist, Brian Wheeldon as he presents key information to help you optimize the utilization of Foglight dashboards and reports within your environment. The Webcast will cover topics such as:
- Building dashboards and reports using drag and drop
- Selecting pre-defined portlets or pull data items from Foglight models
- Best practices for visualizing data
- Sharing dashboards and reports
- Getting started with query-driven WCF reports
- Custom dashboard examples: from simple to superb
Each Webcast in this series is presented by Foglight experts with in-depth knowledge and practical experience, you will be able to submit your questions as they come up during the presentation and the presenter and other expert panelists will address questions at the end of the session. If we cannot get to all questions due to time constraints, attendees can submit their questions by starting a discussion on the Foglight Community which will be monitored to ensure a timely reply.
The recorded session and corresponding presentation of the first Foglight Best Practices Monthly Webcast: Optimizing Your Foglight Environment is available now.