Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern
Duration: 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on length of the Q&A session
Join Foglight users such as yourself interested in utilizing Foglight to visualize the topology stack and accurately identify application issues in your environment for fast, effective resolution prior to harmful impact. Quest Solutions Architect, Robert Statsinger will share best practices for utilizing Foglight's Service Operations Console for effective application triage.
The topics to be covered include:
- Intersection of transactions, platforms and infrastructure
- Using EU data as the identifier of performance problems
- EU tiles for analyzing current state and impact
- Using FxM session analysis/replay for early indicators of potential issues
- Stack views to locate the source of an issue
- Dependency based views
- Service of host based views
- Linkage of host to dependency
- Improved drill paths
Robert Statsinger is a Foglight Solutions Architect specializing in end-to-end applications management, with technical focus in Java and .NET. Robert possesses over 20 years of experience as a software consultant. Register to joinRobert as he delves into the use of Foglight for effective application triage within your own environment.