This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Changing the Users background picture everyday

Using desktop authority Version  10.0.0.450.  How can I get the users Windows 10 background to change to new picture everyday?  I daily change the picture on the server where it is being pulled from, and it does get copied to the users workstation at C:\Windows\picture.bmp.  But the picture background never changes to the new picture when the user logs in.

• This is probabaly caused by the image being cached after it is set. The wallpaper may not change if the image name (picture.bmp) doesnt change.

You could try using a few images so that the image name changes each day. Ty setting up multiple image files, something like MondayPicture.bmp, TuesdayPicture.bmp, WednesdayPicture.bmp, ect...

And then create an Element for each of the new images, using Validation Logic to determine when the Element will run.
    So in my example of days of the week you would have 7 differenet elements and each element would use the Validation "Timing and Events | Frequency". Where you change the "Cycle" to "Day of Week".