This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Foglight 5.8.5 - SQL Server Deadlock data retention at 3 days??

Hi All,

I'm new to the Foglight community and this is my first post - please be gentle. I'm looking into Deadlocks on SQL Server and have noticed that the retention for deadlock information is 3 days, which seems a bit short.

I've tried to see where in Retention Policies and Object Cleanup this might be set but I can't determine where it is and how to change it. Any advice on how to (or even if I should) increase the number of days I see Deadlocks for?

Thanks

Keegan

Parents
  • Hi John,

Problem is - I can't raise a support request as it appears there is something wrong with my account. Anyway I have gone to my contact in sales and hopefully they should be able to sort my account out and we'll go from there.

Thanks for your help thus far - once its resolved ill post the resolution in this post for the sake of completeness.

Keegan
  • Hi John,

Problem is - I can't raise a support request as it appears there is something wrong with my account. Anyway I have gone to my contact in sales and hopefully they should be able to sort my account out and we'll go from there.

Thanks for your help thus far - once its resolved ill post the resolution in this post for the sake of completeness.

Keegan
Children
No Data