This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there an alarm for excessive connections in Foglight for SQL Server?

SQL has ~32K limit on connections.  Is there a built-in alarm that monitors the number of connections to a database instance?

Parents
  • Hello Randy,

we do not have a groovy tutorial, but you can find details about groovy on the groovy webpage.

We have some tutorials how to customize Foglight by creating your own dashboards, queries and/or reports, for example the web component guide and tutorial or the dashboard guide or the data model guide.

But I do not know if those will help you, you can have a quick look.

If you have a specific question and you cannot find anything in those docs, in our knowledge base or in another forum thread or blog post,  I would recommend to raise new thread and describe exactly what you want to do. There are a lot of technical consultants following this forum and they will be able to provide the needed code snippet.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Nicola

• Hello Randy,

we do not have a groovy tutorial, but you can find details about groovy on the groovy webpage.

We have some tutorials how to customize Foglight by creating your own dashboards, queries and/or reports, for example the web component guide and tutorial or the dashboard guide or the data model guide.

But I do not know if those will help you, you can have a quick look.

If you have a specific question and you cannot find anything in those docs, in our knowledge base or in another forum thread or blog post,  I would recommend to raise new thread and describe exactly what you want to do. There are a lot of technical consultants following this forum and they will be able to provide the needed code snippet.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Nicola

Children
No Data