This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LiteSpeed information in tables in tempdb

I am running LiteSpeed 8.2 on SQL Server 2014. I have 5,660 tables in tempdb having names like _rep_#someGUID. These tables contain LiteSpeed backup information. This is clogging up my tempdb. Some of the tables are at least 2 months old. How can I get rid of these? Does anyone know how or why they are there?

Parents
  • I have found the same to be true in another of my instances also. In that database the tempdb is only 300mb vs 40gb in the first one. I still have a lot of space being consumed by something that is tying up almost 27gb that are not showing as available to tempdb operations in Spotlight. Anyway, thanks for your help on this.

signed - old Oracle DBA trying to live in a Microsoft world.
  • I have found the same to be true in another of my instances also. In that database the tempdb is only 300mb vs 40gb in the first one. I still have a lot of space being consumed by something that is tying up almost 27gb that are not showing as available to tempdb operations in Spotlight. Anyway, thanks for your help on this.

signed - old Oracle DBA trying to live in a Microsoft world.
Children
No Data