This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Accounts required for QMM for AD

I will be starting a Migration of 11 AD Forest Objects to 1 AD Forest, like consolidating 11 AD Forest Objects to 1 AD. I have read the service accounts requirement but can anyone precisely tell me in total how many service as well as Administrator accounts. Please keep in mind i'll not be doing anything related to Exchange. Only AD Migration...

Thanks,

Sam

Parents
  • Hello,

In short you can go with two different models. A Quest service account in each forest or a single Quest service account created in the Target and nested in all other Source Forests. All admin accounts.

No need to create a separate account for all services, single accounts are easier to manage

Cheers,
    Enrico

• Hello,

In short you can go with two different models. A Quest service account in each forest or a single Quest service account created in the Target and nested in all other Source Forests. All admin accounts.

No need to create a separate account for all services, single accounts are easier to manage

Cheers,
    Enrico

Children
No Data